Our Cryo targeted Cryo device allows us to concentrate your treatment on specific problem areas.
Discover Targeted Relief with
All the benefits of cryotherapy delivered directly on to the target areas for rapid relief and benefit.
When the body is cooled significantly, it encourages a favourable biological response to the cold stress which, amongst other things, promotes tissue recovery. Our Cryo targeted Cryo device allows us to concentrate your treatment on specific problem areas.
Versatile Treatment options include: Cryo Slimming & Sculpting . Frotox Age Defying Facials . Inflammatory Skin Healing . Hair Rejuvenation . Reduce Inflammation . Pain Management . Range of Motion . Injury Recovery . Energy Oxygen Boosting
Frotox (neck, chin, face) 30 minutes $185 | 5-Pack $795
Frotox/Mini ISUN Lux Facial 60 minutes $250| 5-Pack $999
Frotox/Full ISUN Lux Facial 90 minutes $340 | 5-Pack $1275
*All Frotox Facials include a complimentary Energy Oxygen Boost
Inflammatory Rosacea Facial, Cryo & ISUN products, 75 minutes $245
Rosacea Blast, 15 minutes $95 | 10-Pack $695
Acne Facial, Cryo & ISUN for optimal results, 60 minutes $195
Teen Acne Blast, 15 minutes $95 | 10-Pack $595
Scar, Psoriasis, or Eczema Treatment $95 | 5-Pack $350
Hair Rejuvenation $65 | 10-Pack $600
Pain Management $45 | 5-Pack $175
Pain Management w/Full Body Massage 75min $250| 90min $270
about our Cryotherapy Treatments
The popular new facial among celebrities Aside from the cold, refreshing sensation on skin, the treatment immediately firms the skin and tighten pores, leaving skin brighter and radiant. Tighten and lift, boost collagen production to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles, improve pigmentation, get rid of jowls, double chins and turkey necks.
- As we age the dermal layer of our skin thins, and we produce less collagen thereby causing wrinkles and sagging of the skin
- The thermal shock causes a micro trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer
- This micro trauma to the epidermal layer will result in a slowing down of the breakdown of collagen production and activates the collagen production in the epidermis, thereby increasing the firmness of the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces adipose tissue in the neck and jaw line thereby causing a more chiseled appearance
Cryotherapy can decrease inflammation, low doses of physical stress from a cold burst can elicit an adaptive response and strengthen your immune system by increasing white blood cells and immune cells; your bolstered immune system can then kill viruses and fight off tumor factors while increasing antioxidants which help support liver and immune function, optimize cellullar function, andd protect aganist oxidative stress.
Professional Athletes all around the world are using targeted cryotherapy to improve their athletic performance. With Cryotherapy they can reduce inflammation, reduce swelling, improve range of motion, faster recovery; from injuries and surgery, relieve acute and chronic pain, including rheumatoid arthritis andmultiple sclerosis.
Localized cryotherapy will ease tension and help treat migraines, cooling and numbing nerves in the neck area.
- Helps with pain management and massage therapy by reducing the inflammation in the area
- Additionally, the brain will start to increase production of the feel good hormones such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline
- The body will also start to increase it’s respiratory rate thereby increasing oxygen intake
- The blood vessels will then dilate to four times their resting size which helps with muscle relaxation causing the muscles to be up to 25% looser
- Additionally, it reduces pain levels by slowing the synaptic communication between the nerves, as the hormones epinephrine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline bind to the receptors acting like an opioid medicine
See your skin transform, anti inflammatory benefits of cryotherapy are effective in improving the health of the skin. Improveatopic dermatitis, rosacea, acne, eczema, psoriasis, scars and cellulite. Ultra-low temperatures are shown to increase concentration of anti-inflammatory cytokines, which reduces peripheral and systemic inflammation, and also reduces itch.
- Scientific studies indicate that using cryo stimulation to induce a thermal shock will normalize healing of the skin plaques for those with psoriasis and eczema
- Therefore reducing build-up of skin and dulls the receptors responsible for itching
- Additionally, it will reduce the inflammation and thus calm the immune response to that area
- Reduces inflammation in the dermis which reduces the formation of Keloids in scar treatments
- Helps with acne by reducing inflammation and research shows it may reduce the production of oily skin thus reducing acne
The treatment causes the release of therapeutic hormones and neurotransmitters such as dopamine and norepinephrine, boosting your energy, reducing stress, improving your mood and general feeling of wellbeing. The treatment also boosts your oxygen levels making your acclimation to altitude a breeze. Available as a treatment or a discounted add on.
- Helps with increasing energy through the increase production of the feel good hormones such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline
- Additionally, the body will also start to increase it’s respiratory rate thereby increasing oxygen intake
- Vagus Nerve is the largest cranial nerve in the body. It interfaces with the parasympathetic control of the heart, lungs, and digestive tract.
Localized cryotherapy has been tested and proven to be effective in preventing unwanted hair loss from chemotherapy and grow hair in those with alopecia.By increasing the blood flow cryotherapy makes your hair and fingernails grow faster. It is thought that the natural boost in circulation from a cryotherapy session results in longer, healthier hair, skin and nails. We recommend a series of 10 to see that hair grow.
- Helps with hair rejuvenation by decreases sebum (oil) production in hyperactive clients with high androgen production. It can also reduce the inflammation and calm the immune system that is over active and attacking the hair follicles in patients with auto immune conditions. Additionally it will increase blood flow to the scalp which increases nutrient delivery to the hair follicles.
Message from Joanna
As the owner of the spa I am already amazed at the results, I've seen people loose a inch in one session, not the most flattering picture but here are before and after pictures of my own forehead after only 1 cryo frotox facial
Until now, cold stress or “thermal shock” has primarily been achieved by applying ice-packs, cold plates, ice-baths or by entering a whole-body cryochamber. Whilst these methods have their individual benefits, many do not provide an optimal level of cooling or the combination of cooling and pressure together. Our CryoTherapy device is unique in its ability to rapidly deliver localized ice and compression, the tissues are cooled to 39°F in under 30 seconds, causing Thermal Shock. The constriction of vessels and muscles slows the blood flow and forces the immune and hormonal systems to respond. Immediately the blood vessels dilate to around four times their usual size. This floods the area with blood, which is rich in oxygen, hormones, nutrients and activated enzymes. The healing process has begun.
what our clients
have to say
Joanna was a life saver. She made special arrangements for me because, I had dislocated my shoulder on the ski slopes the day prior. I was in pure misery after being up all night the night before with Chronic pain. Joanna worked me in their busy schedule, and treated me with Cryo therapy pain management (which is the equivelant to icing my shoulder for 5 hours, but only took 5 minutes. I was in instant pain relief. She also recommended the salt cave which I also did. Thank You sooooo much Joanna and Pure Beauty and Wellness center. You made the rest of my vacation bearable. - Chris J.
Have it All
Complete your experience - Add on Cryotherapy Pain Management, Massage, Facial, Salt Cave Treatment, Spa Day Pass, or Pain Relief Pass.
To make a reservation, our online system requires a credit card to hold your booking but you will not be charged until after your appointment. An industry standard gratuity of 20% is added to all treatments, this goes to the therapist or the spa attendant that provided your service. We thank you for your consideration and appreciation for our hard working staff.
Please note we have a firm 48-hour cancellation policy. For groups of 3 or more we request a 7 day cancellation policy and payment upfront. We are a small owner operated spa and this policy allows us an opportunity to try and fill the appointment time that you had blocked on our schedule. This policy is crucial for the success of this business and its staff, thank you for your consideration, understanding and kindness in following our policy.
Please note make up appointments have a longer cancellation window of 14 days and bridal packages require a signed contract and deposit to hold your date.
Discounted Packages are non-transferable. Pre-paid treatments are valid for 1 year from purchase date.
All in-store sales are final, we do not offer refunds on retail items or services rendered.
We are a small boutique wellness spa with innovative holistic treatments. Our spa is small and focuses on our clients and our treatments. We do not house showering facilities or hot tubs that you may expect at a large hotel spa. Please plan accordingly.