MDPen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer
1 oz / 30 mL
MDPen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is formulated with power ful active ingredients, designed to protect the skin while adding moisture and hydration. Formula is rich in vitamins A, C and E to condition the skin, synthesize collagen, and block free radicals.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes – natural emulsifier system
- Phaseolus radiatus (Mung Bean) Meristem Cell Culture Extract – skin repair/anti-aging ingredient – capric/caprylic triglycerides – skin
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate – helps stabilize sunscreen agents
- Squalane (olive derived) – skin emollient
- Propanediol – humectant which attracts and holds moisture on the skin
- Dimethicone – adds smoothness
- Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin – thickener and stabilizer
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters – Floraesters K-100 – improves skin hydration
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract – helps protect skin
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) – skin emollient and healing agent
- Retinyl Palmitate – Vitamin A Palmitate – improves skin condition; skin normalizing agent
- Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester) – very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation; mitigates the damaging effects of UV exposure; studies have shown it to stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone
- Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin – common cosmetic preservative
- Xanthan Gum – stabilizing agent
- Natural Fragrance
- We ship everything via UPS Ground.
- We charge you exactly what UPS charges us.
- We have a shipping calculator on our cart page.
- We ship Mon-Fri.
- Orders received by 9am MST Mon-Fri will go out within 2-3 business days of order date. All weekend orders are processed on Mondays.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for express shipping options.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally, only U.S.
- For information regarding our returns/refund policy, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you can request a return within 14 days of receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in its original packaging, and it must be in the same condition that you received it. You will also need to provide your order number and the reason for the return. To begin a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you must supply your own shipping label for the return shipping back to us. Items returned to us without first requesting a return will be refused. If you have any questions about returns, please email us at email@example.com. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund for products returned without reason. The restocking fee is required because we do not resell returned product because we cannot guarantee its quality or freshness. Opened product returns or refunds are not accepted unless the product is deemed defective. If a product is found to be defective, a replacement will be sent along with a return label. If you do not return the original product, your credit card will be charged for the additional product.