MDPen Cellular Renewal Serum
30ml / 1.0fl oz
MDPen Cellular Renewal Serum contains natural botanical extracts of knotgrass to enhance skin firmness and elasticity, while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Chondrus crispus extract – species of red algae/seaweed, functions as a skin-conditioning agent
- Sodium Hyaluronate – the salt form of skin-identical ingredient hyaluronic acid
- Glycerin – moistening agent
- Polygonum Aviculare (Knotgrass) Extract- reverses DNA Damage; protects from UV and IR damage; enhances skin firmness and elasticity; reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Propanediol – a glycol that functions as a solvent and can enhance the penetration of ingredients into the skin; has hydrating properties and can leave a smooth, moist finish on skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – plant-derived thickening agent typically used as a binding agent or emulsifier
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) – alcohol form of the B vitamin pantothenic acid. Panthenol is used in skincare and haircare products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Certified Organic) – plant extract; anti-irritant
- Dehydroacetic Acid – synthetic preservative is most active against fungi and has mild antibacterial properties
- Benzyl Alcohol – an organic alcohol that occurs naturally in some fruits (apricots, cranberries) and teas. Its chief function in cosmetics is as a preservative, where it’s considered among the least sensitizing
- We ship everything via UPS Ground.
- We charge you exactly what UPS charges us.
- We have a shipping calculator on our cart page.
- We ship Mon-Fri.
- Orders received by 9am MST Mon-Fri will go out within 2-3 business days of order date. All weekend orders are processed on Mondays.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for express shipping options.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally, only U.S.
- For information regarding our returns/refund policy, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you can request a return within 14 days of receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in its original packaging, and it must be in the same condition that you received it. You will also need to provide your order number and the reason for the return. To begin a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you must supply your own shipping label for the return shipping back to us. Items returned to us without first requesting a return will be refused. If you have any questions about returns, please email us at email@example.com. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund for products returned without reason. The restocking fee is required because we do not resell returned product because we cannot guarantee its quality or freshness. Opened product returns or refunds are not accepted unless the product is deemed defective. If a product is found to be defective, a replacement will be sent along with a return label. If you do not return the original product, your credit card will be charged for the additional product.