MDPen Copper + HA Mist
30ml / 1.0fl oz
MDPen Copper + HA Mist formula includes hyaluronic acid for significant skin hydration, and copper peptides to boost collagen and elastin, act as an antioxidant, and promote firmer, smoother skin.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Hyaluronic Acid – an anionic, non sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues
- GHK-Copper (Copper Tripeptide) – a naturally occurring copper complex of a glycyl-
- L-histidyl-L-lysine peptide. Since it has three amino acids it is called a tripeptide.
- Saccharomyces/ Copper Ferment – extract of a fermentation product of saccharomyces in the presence of copper ions used for skin conditioning
- Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment- extract of a fermentation product of saccharomyces in the presence of manganese ions used for skin conditioning
- Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment (Proenzyme Trio) – extract of yeast fermented in the presence of zinc ions, antioxidant
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid – Is an amino acid derived from coconut oil
- Caprylyl Glycol – humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturization, emollience and wetting properties
- We ship everything via UPS Ground.
- We charge you exactly what UPS charges us.
- We have a shipping calculator on our cart page.
- We ship Mon-Fri.
- Orders received by 9am MST Mon-Fri will go out within 2-3 business days of order date. All weekend orders are processed on Mondays.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for express shipping options.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally, only U.S.
- For information regarding our returns/refund policy, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you can request a return within 14 days of receiving your item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in its original packaging, and it must be in the same condition that you received it. You will also need to provide your order number and the reason for the return. To begin a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you must supply your own shipping label for the return shipping back to us. Items returned to us without first requesting a return will be refused. If you have any questions about returns, please email us at email@example.com. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund for products returned without reason. The restocking fee is required because we do not resell returned product because we cannot guarantee its quality or freshness. Opened product returns or refunds are not accepted unless the product is deemed defective. If a product is found to be defective, a replacement will be sent along with a return label. If you do not return the original product, your credit card will be charged for the additional product.